General Terms & Conditions
SA Portals is owned and operated by Mountain Rush Trading (21) Pty Ltd and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions.
Please read these pages showing our terms and conditions before using this website. By using this website as using it, regardless as to whether or not you register with us, indicates that you have accepted them.
These Terms and Conditions are issued by Mountain Rush Trading 21 Pty Ltd (Company Registration number 2004/01/0623/07) a duly registered South African company who is referred to as "SA Portals" or "the Company" or "we" or "us" or "our" and apply to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence.
SAPortals reserves the right to alter terms & conditions and we recommend that you regularly check these terms and conditions as they are binding to you.
- Upon registering with the Website you must choose a username and password and will be responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and you agree to only access the Website using your own username and password. You should not disclose your username and password to any other person.
- We try to provide a service that is always accessible to users but cannot guarantee such a service. If there is down time we always endeavour to return the services as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services to our Website.
- All Copyright, trademarks or any other Intellectual Property in the SA Portals website either belongs to, or are licensed to the Company via the Internet "Fair Use “policy. You agree not to copy or distribute any of the material featured on our Website unless permission has been granted to you by SA Portals or the respective content owners.
- You are able to download or use any of the information on our Website for your own personal use only and you should contact us first. However by using or downloading such material you agree that you have no ownership rights.
- You will act to indemnify the Company against any and all liability for any and all copyright infringement or any breach of any other intellectual property right caused by you or your failure to abide by these terms and conditions. If you breach any of our terms and conditions your use of our Website will be instantly terminated and you must destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website without delay.
- SA Portals reserves the right to limit the number of advertisements posted by any client.
- SA Portals reserves the right to remove any details from the Website if complaints are received; this is undertaken at our discretion. A written notification will be sent to you informing of this action, should it be undertaken.
- We do not guarantee response to your advertisement on our Website.
- It is your responsibility to deal with any responses made to you through SAPortals in the correct manner and not to bring SA Portals into disrepute. If you are in breach of this obligation or any of the other terms & conditions you will indemnify SA Portals against any claims made by an individual.
- SA Portals does not make any representation regarding any advertisement which is accessed either on or through any links from this website. SA Portals acts as a platform for Clients to advertise their products and services. SAPortals relies solely on information provided to it through third parties. It is therefore up to the client you to satisfy themself with the suitability of any content found through the Website. The client agree to indemnify us for any losses or liabilities which may be incurred by SAPortals due to the content of any information or material provided to the Company.
- The client is responsible for checking and maintaining the linked content for any links featured within advertisements or company pages on our Website. SAPortals reserves the right to remove any link that we feel may bring the site into disrepute and the client will indemnify SAPortals against any claim made with regard to any content.
- All Payment terms are within 30 days of invoice date, unless otherwise stated. In the case of non-payment or late payment we reserve the right to remove all company details from SA Portals and the full contract amount will be payable.
- When taking out any contract with SA Portals a 1 month period is defined as 4 calendar weeks.
- SA Portals will not be liable for any direct viruses passed onto you as a result of your using this site or any linked site.
- These Terms & Conditions, for the use of this Website, are to be governed and interpreted in accordance with South African Law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SAPortals and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SAPortals. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SAPortals takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.